CONTRACT: Full Time
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
The person we are seeking will be responsible for the sales results of the online store and he/she will be in charge of defining the operational rollout of the e-commerce strategy, which will involve the sales plan, marketing and website operations.
• Managing the e-commerce website from both a commercial and operational standpoint;
• Launching web marketing activities aimed at boosting sales;
• Managing initiatives in order to loyalize customers and stimulate word-of-mouth;
• Choosing the right strategy and implementing it across the various competency areas, i.e. product assortment, sales policy and online promotional activities for the e-commerce site;
• Collaborating with the other functional areas in the company: sales, marketing, communication, customer care and administration;
• Pursuing the e-commerce project goals by providing assistance in defining, developing and monitoring the results of the implementation of the marketing and communication plan;
• Analyzing and monitoring the online store sales and KPIs, as well as the visits by season and market.
Who You Are:
Strongbody is a new and fast growing company. We are looking for individuals who have a can-do attitude, are hard working, and believe that no task is too small. There will be opportunities to grow and evolve with the company.